- -Watertube or Firetube?
- Low pressure steam?
- High pressure steam?
- Hot Water?
- Boiler horsepower?
- The larger the boiler, the costlier the replacement will be.
- A boiler will burn more fuel if it isn’t operating at maximum efficiency. Example…..Scaled waterside / Sooted up Fireside = (poor heat transfer), increases your fuel consumption, costing you money.
- Repairs can often bring your boiler back to its original level of efficiency.
- Cleaning the fireside of the boiler.
- Descale the waterside of the boiler – (chemically or mechanically).
- Retube the boiler? (This will be a more cost-effective way than replacing the boiler).
Pursuing this route, obviously, would be the ideal way to go. Here, we have the opportunity to resize the new boiler to match your existing load demands – exactly!
We can use our “Energy Efficiency Analysis” questionnaire to help you figure out what’s best for you. This valuable tool helps us determine your annual fuel savings and provides you with an ROI (return on investment) if you choose to install a high efficient burner?
A new High Efficient Burner can also lead you to receiving REBATE money from your local gas company.
As a “Trade Ally” with Peoples Gas, Nicor, & Ameren, we can assist you with the paperwork & help get you the maximum REBATE for your business!
We’ll help you make smart decisions that’s good for your system and for your wallet.