Since 1984, the experts at American Combustion Service, Inc. have provided countless clients with unparalleled, personalized service. From boiler and burner installation and maintenance to piping and emergency repairs, our work reflects our commitment to excellence in both technical skill and customer service. With our highly experienced maintenance staff and sizeable large-parts inventory, we’re here to keep your system running smoothly whenever you need us-24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Whether you have a gas, oil, or alternate fuel burner, we can help. We offer:
– Emergency service and replacement
– Combustion systems
– Combustion testing
– Burner tune-ups
– NO2 reduction for cleaner air
From new installations to repairs, we specialize in:
– Low- and high-pressure steam
– Steam, gas, oil, and process piping
– Fuel-oil tank and piping code upgrades
– Containment piping
– Installations, repairs, and service of de-aerators
– Feedwater systems
– Condensate/vacuum return steam systems
INCINERATORS AND AFTER BURNERS
ACSI’s extensive experience allows for professional installation and maintenance of:
– Melting furnaces
– Waste heat recovery systems
AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
No matter the type of system, we’re here to help with:
– Sheet metal modifications and changes
– Temperature controls
– Scheduled maintenance programs
INSTRUMENTATION CALIBRATION SERVICES
To ensure that your system is working safely and to its full potential, we offer:
– New electronic and old pneumatic boiler controls and instrumentation
– Flame safety control “updating”
Add years to your boiler’s operation with combustion-related refractory products and services. ACSI specializes in:
– Refractory repairs
– New refractory installations
STEAM TRAP TESTING AND SURVEYS
Avoid energy loss and equipment damage with an evaluation of the effectiveness of your system’s steam traps.
ACSI offers a wide selection of new and used equipment and parts to fit any budget.
Whatever your system needs, ACSI is here to help. Join our family of satisfied customers. Call (773) 737-9200.
We’ve got you covered!
Frank Lacny, President
American Combustion Service, Inc.