ACSI Mechanical Group was founded by Frank M. Lacny in December 1984. The company has always been based in the southwest suburb of beautiful Mokena, Illinois. In 2009, the company moved to its current location at 19325 S. Schoolhouse Road, Mokena, Illinois. The spacious building is home to corporate offices, stock room and shop for any “in house” fabrication and repairs.
Located off Interstate 80 and Route 45 makes it convenient to travel to service clients up into Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana and southern Illinois. We have provided services for customers as far east as New Jersey and as far away as Mexico and Alaska.
The consulting and specialized service capabilities for working on any type of fuel burner and/or fuel, has earned ACSI Mechanical Group a reputation as “burner specialists” – second to none in the area!
Over the years, the company has consulted and assisted many other contractors in the Chicago and Chicago metropolitan area with burner start-up work, unusual boiler room problem-solving situations, or just some basic back-up service support.
ACSI Mechanical Group
19325 S. Schoolhouse Rd.
Mokena, IL 60448
Interested in working with us?
Current Open Positions:
Service Department Manager
This position is responsible for identifying and leading the client relationships within our Service Department. They will lead and continue to build the Service business while offering full guidance and overseeing all Service Projects through to completion. This individual should be highly self-motivated and competitive by nature, as well as, having the ability to perform as independent with the Service department having limited managerial oversight required for the overall success. There are weekly status reports required to share with other departments with a need to communicate and collaborate weekly on all related Service items. An entrepreneurial mentality is highly beneficial to the overall success of this position for the Service Department. This position carries the responsibility of presenting to clients a Senior Representative of the Company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sales and business development of the Service Department
- Safety planning and oversight of the Service Department
- Engaged on all Service issues that are escalated from field technicians
- Material and manpower procurement across Department is known and guided accurately
- Make certain that all technicians are adhering to accurate timesheets and job completions
- Directly working with the Service Field Supervisors for all known Service issues
- Ensure that Customer satisfaction as our key staple is being met for all jobs
- Able to train technicians when the situation arises and the schedule permits
- Schedules and Leads Quarterly Service Department meetings
- Communicates regularly with Dispatching and Scheduling, using software tools
- Monitors and maintains Department goals and objectives to reach profitability goals
- Trade school for an applicable field or certifications are desirable
- A proven Leader of a Team, that will lead by example
- Ability to read/interpret drawings and specifications
- Strong work ethic, with a sense of urgency – Drive to see things through to completion
- Ability to operate independently – entrepreneurial nature is critical
- Remains focused and positive when faced with adversity
- Possessing the client skills required to handle both difficult and promising situations effectively
- Willingness/enthusiasm to learn through formal training/self-teaching seminars, as time permits
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject.
ACSI Mechanical Group is always searching for people who have experience and a desire to utilize their skills in helping clients in the commercial, industrial, high-rise and multi-family buildings. If you have experience in the combustion industry we invite you to explore this site to learn more about our progressive company. If you’re interested in being considered for employment, please fill out the form below.