As I write this, there is over a foot of snow outside. Believe it or not, spring is right around the corner!
(I know that most everyone relates our services to boilers and burner services only!)
Please keep us in mind that as the weather warms up, now is the time for a “Pre-Season” start up and inspection, for ANY of your air conditioning, chillers or cooling equipment.
It’s never too early to start thinking of preventative maintenance. A few dollars spent now will save you money down the road, by avoiding late night and weekend calls when it is 95 degrees outside, inconvenient and expensive for you!
Our April Service Inspections include the normal routine maintenance that your equipment requires:
- Check refrigerant charge
- Inspect and clean evaporator and condenser coils
- Inspecting drain line and drain pan
- Lubricate fan and motor bearings
- Check V- belts and filters and replace if necessary
- Clean outside air intake screens
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Check overall system operation and ensure top performance from each piece of equipment
The above is just a partial inspection list. Our inspections will be tailored to meet the requirements of your own equipment!
Call our dispatch center and get on the schedule list today!