Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
$60,682 in Energy Rebates
- Installed high efficiency burner replacement on a dual fuel boiler
- The new burners cut (wasteful) excess air in half leading to a much higher combustion efficiency and have low NOx emission which is good for the environment
- In addition, the high turndown burner’s low-fire operating range was reduced with the new burners. This eliminated burner recycling with excessive purge cycles which also reduces operating costs
- Incentive Amount: $60,682
- Therms Saved: 60,000 Annually
- Savings Equivalences: Saving 249 acres of pine forest, preventing 114 pounds of waste from going to the landfill, or reducing 64 vehicles off the road for an entire year.